Current forms and notices
Forms and notices for applicants and holders of environmental authorities for resource activities such as petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage activities.
To conduct an environmentally relevant activity (ERA) you will require an environmental authority (EA). You can apply for an EA online through Online Services at www.des.qld.gov.au/onlineservices.
Alternatively, you can apply using the standard, variation or site-specific application forms, which are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or phoning 1300 130 372 and selecting option four.
More information can be found in the web guide 'forms and fees for environmental authorities' available on the Business Queensland website.
The web guide 'forms and fees for environmental authorities' includes forms and fees relating to the application and management processes relevant to an EA including amendments, surrenders and conversions.
Some forms are not yet available on the Business Queensland website. These have been provided below:
- Declaration of compliance for written documents—ESR/2016/2068 (formerly EM423)
- Incident notification (resource activities other than mining)—ESR/2015/1753 (formerly EM706)
- Meter installation form—ESR/2016/2346 (formerly EM639)
- Outcome of baseline assessment—ESR/2016/1918 (formerly EM430)
- Outcome of bore assessment—ESR/2016/2392 (formerly EM1005)
- Terms of Reference for the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)—For a copy of the most current generic terms of reference please contact the EIS team at EIS@des.qld.gov.au
- Cumulative Management Area Declaration Notice (No 01) 2011
- Election notice - Notice to seek conference or independent alternative dispute resolution—ESR/2016/2066 (formerly EM110)
- Notice of amendment of surrender application—ESR/2017/3942
- Notice of withdrawal of application for an environmental authority—ESR/2016/1886 (formerly EM519)
- Notice of amendment or replacement of plan of operations—ESR/2016/1929 (formerly EM520)