We use the Check in QLD App for contact tracing.
The Daisy Hill Koala Centre will be open seven days a week, and the safety of our visitors, staff and koalas is our top priority. We have made some temporary changes in line with our COVID-19 safety plan:
- A limited number of people are permitted in the centre at any one time and visitors are required to check in with the Check In Qld App.
- Good hygiene practices are in place and we are cleaning more frequently.
- High-contact touch exhibits have been temporarily closed or removed.
- Our daily Wildlife Officer talks have been suspended until further notice.
To protect yourself and others:
- Visit only if there is a car space available.
- Don't visit if you are unwell.
- Practise social distancing and good hygiene.
Read Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
For enquiries, please contact us (07) 3078 3101 or email email@example.com.