The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Environmental Protection Policy (Water and Wetland Biodiversity) consultation
Consultation for the following regions is being considered:
- South East Queensland surface waters and select groundwaters
- Burdekin-Haughton-Don region surface waters and groundwaters
- Fitzroy and Capricorn Curtis coast groundwaters
- Black-Ross Basin to Don Basin coastal waters
For further information please contact the Healthy Waters Policy and Strategy Team:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to the Healthy Waters Policy and Strategy Team at GPO Box 2454, Brisbane Qld 4001.
Draft Environmental Value & Water Quality Objectives Reports and Plans for; Central Region (Burdekin basins) and South-East Queensland region
Draft EPP Water and Wetland Biodiversity mapping
Supporting reports, links
Central Region - Groundwaters
Burdekin, Haughton and Don groundwaters
Fitzroy and Capricorn Curtis coast groundwaters
Central Region - Surface waters
Burdekin River Basin
South-East Queensland Region – Surface and Groundwaters
Draft Environmental Value & Water Quality Objectives Reports and Plans will be uploaded when available.