Nature conservation codes
The following Codes of Practice relate to the nature conservation legislation:
- Captive reptile and amphibian husbandry
- Emu farming
- Exhibiting wildlife (Queensland Wildlife Parks Association)
- Code of practice for the humane shooting of kangaroos (ANZECC)
- Orphaned, sick or injured wildlife (Wildlife Care Volunteers)
- Code of practice: Commercial crocodile viewing
- Code of Practice on the humane treatment of wild and farmed Australian crocodiles
- Code of Practice for the harvest and use of protected plants
The following repealed codes of practice remain available for authorities issued prior to 1 September 2017.
- Code of Practice: Taking, handling and transportation of crocodiles
- Crocodile farming (Queensland Crocodile Industry Association)
Available from the library catalogue
The documents referred to on this page are available from the department’s online library catalogue.