Before selecting or completing any application forms, it is strongly recommended that you read all of the licensing information for environmentally relevant activities on the Business Queensland website.
* To download a form in Microsoft Word format, either:
- Left-click on the hyperlink, then Save this file to disk; or
- Right-click on the hyperlink, Save Target As… and then save.
Development approvals—Planning Act 2016
The DA Form 1 – Development application details is available from the Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning (DSDILGP) or any local government.
An application for a development approval for a material change of use for a concurrence ERA will be considered to be an application for an environmental authority for the ERA. The development approval application must include the Development application Form 1 - Application details—attachment for an application for an environmental authority—ESR/2015/1791 .
Environmental authorities—Environmental Protection Act 1994
You can apply for a new EA for a prescribed environmentally relevant activity through Online Services.
Alternatively, you can apply using the standard, variation or site-specific application form.
Additional information can be found on the Business Queensland website—including the forms and fee finder (an easy-to-use tool which gives your business a customised report including the forms and fees for an application).
Other Environmental Protection Act 1994 approvals
PART A form must accompany any Part B form
- Part A - General details for all applications—ESR/2015/1663 (formerly EM1124)
- Joint applicant details—ESR/2015/1855 (formerly EM1863)
Other forms - Part A form not required
- Application for a temporary emissions licence—ESR/2015/1727
- Application for a temporary authority—ESR/2023/6428
- Applicant suitability questionnaire—ESR/2015/1850
- Review of original decision—ESR/2015/1573
- Program notice of relevant event—ESR/2016/2219 (
- Details of regulated waste vehicles – ERA 57—ESR/2015/1851