The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Information and fact sheets
Information and fact sheets relevant to resource activities such as mining, petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage activities.
- Baseline assessment plans—ESR/2016/2004
- Characterisation and management of drilling fluids and cuttings in the petroleum industry—ESR/2016/2001 (formerly EM1171)
- CSG water management: Measurable criteria—ESR/2016/1902
- Fraccing and BTEX—ESR/2015/1565 (formerly EM1168)
- Integrated laws to manage water impacts—ESR/2016/2396 (formerly EM1172)
- Relationship between an application for an environmental authority and the environmental impact statement process—ESR/2016/2395 (formerly EM1170)
- Landholder fact sheet for transfer of petroleum infrastructure to landholders—ESR/2020/5430—ESR/2020/5430