The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
- Undertaking Environmentally Relevant Activities in or near endangered regional ecosystems—ESR/2016/2413 (formerly EM1588)
- Environmental requirements for small scale mining activities—ESR/2015/1827 (formerly EM1120)
- How to address environmentally sensitive areas and offset requirements in an application for an environmental authority for resource activities—ESR/2016/1992
- Relationship between an application for an environmental authority and the environmental impact statement process—ESR/2016/2395 (formerly EM1170)
- Internal review and appeals—ESR/2015/1742 (formerly EM1157 and EM1866)