- Assistance for landholders: Managing macropods to minimise property damage
- Biodiscovery collection
- Osprey nest platform manual
- Recreational wildlife licence
- Rehabilitation permit: relevant person and authorisation
- Schedule of fees
- Species management program—Requirements for tampering with a protected animal breeding place
- Wildlife authorities and privacy
Proposed changes to protected animal licences
We are making changes to the way protected animals are kept, bought and sold, to help ensure viable wild populations of animals are maintained for future generations.
If you already have a native animal licence or you intend to get one, find out more about the changes which are proposed to come into effect from August 2020.