The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
- Assessment of applications for recreational wildlife licences for restricted reptiles that are dangerous snakes
- Assessment of an application for a research permit
- Code of practice: Commercial crocodile viewing
- Euthanasia of flying foxes trapped in orchard nets (see availability)
- Flying-fox roost management permits and flying-fox management plans
- Storage and movement of harvested macropods (PDF, 125KB)
Available from the library catalogue
The documents referred to on this page are available from the department’s online library catalogue.
Native animal keeping licence
From 22 August 2020, apply for a Standard, Specialised or Advanced licence.