- Assessment of applications for recreational wildlife licences for restricted reptiles that are dangerous snakes
- Code of practice: Commercial crocodile viewing
- Euthanasia of flying foxes trapped in orchard nets (see availability)
- Flying-fox roost management (see availability)
- Storage and movement of commercially harvested macropods
Available from the library catalogue
The documents referred to on this page are available from the department’s online library catalogue.
Proposed changes to protected animal licences
We are making changes to the way protected animals are kept, bought and sold, to help ensure viable wild populations of animals are maintained for future generations.
If you already have a native animal licence or you intend to get one, find out more about the changes which are proposed to come into effect from 22 August 2020.